Don’t you have better things to do than browse your products one by one just to add or remove one or more tags or categories?
The Shopp Bulk Term Editor plugin will do this job for you in just a few clicks.
Create your tags and categories the way you have always done, then go to the Shopp Bulk Term Editor page (in Shopp Extra menu) and start applying them.
- Select the products you want to make changes to;
- Select Category or Tag;
- Select Add or Remove;
- Select the term;
- Click perform action (nothing is saved yet);
- Happy with the result? Click Save Changes.
That is all!
You can see the plugin at work in our Demoshop
When in doubt please contact us before buying.
Current version: 0.3
NOTE: You don’t need this plugin if all you want to do is:
– rename a category/tag already in use
– delete a category/tag from all products