Adjusting prices for multiple products can take up some time in Shopp.
But now there is an even better way to take care of bulk price editing, our new Shopp Bulk Price Editor plugin (Shopp BPE).
You can test the Shopp Bulk Price Editor in our demoshop.
The Shopp Bulk Price Editor can be found in the WordPress menubar in the Shopp Extra menu option.
There are different ways to edit the price
- enter the (sale)price of a product or variation or add-on manually
- increase or decrease selected (sale)prices by percentage
- increase or decrease selected (sale)prices by amount
- set (sale)price of selected products to a certain amount
Changes will only be permanent after clicking ‘Save Prices’.
Try for yourself and let us know what you think.
Current version: 0.4
Without the plugin, there are some settings on the Product Editor page you can change to make your life easier:
- at the top of the page near the ‘Update/Save Product’-button you can specify where you want to go after saving/updating. In some cases it will speed up the proces when you set it to “Edit Next”.
- another thing you can do is drag the ‘Pricing’-section to the top of the page so you don’t have to scroll down on each newly loaded page.